Make your PV panels smarter.
Connecting SolarEdge power optimizers to PV panels makes them SMART panels that produce more power at all times.
SolarEdge is the proven leader in PV power optimization with more than a 70% market share. The SolarEdge solution allows module-level optimization of your PV system for better system performance and for your peace of mind.
By connecting a SolarEdge power optimizer to a PV panel it becomes a smart panel.
- Harvest of up to 25% more energy from each panel
- Constant feedback on the performance of each panel
- Automatic shutdown of each panel for maximum safety in case of an emergency
- For more info about power optimizers click here
A simpler and more reliable inverter:
- Responsible only for DC to AC conversion, becouse all other functions are handled separately for each panel by the power optimizers
- Small and aesthetic
- Find out more abut SolarEdge inverters in this article
By displaying real-time performance data for each module, the monitoring portal allows:
- Full visibility of your system’s performance
- Automatic alerts on system issues
- Easy access from a computer, smartphone or tablet
SYSTEM LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Power optimizers – 25-year warranty
- Inverter – 12-year standard warranty, extendable to 20/25 years
- Monitoring – free for system lifetime
MAXIMUM POWER FROM EACH PANEL
In a PV system, each panel has an individual maximum power point. Any kind of difference between panels introduces power losses.
- Manufacturing tolerance
- Potential future shading
- Different types of PV panels
- Bird droppings
With traditional inverters, the weakest panel reduces the performance of all panels. With SolarEdge, each panel produces the maximum energy, and power losses are eliminated.
MORE PANELS ON YOUR ROOF – A MORE AESTHETIC ROOFTOP
- All roofs are possible
- Aesthetic integration of the PV system
- More panels on each roof
- Higher system capacity
- More income
CHECK YOUR SYSTEM’S PERFORMANCE FROM ANYWHERE
- Full visibility of system performance
- Monitor the performance of each panel in your system to secure your long-term investment
- Get updates anytime, anywhere using free iPhone and Android applications
SUPERIOR SAFETY SOLUTION
- PV systems are safe and pose no danger to people or property
- However, with a traditional inverter, as long as the sun is up, PV wires are energized with high DC voltages
- With SolarEdge, whenever AC power is off, DC wires are automatically de-energized providing automatic protection to installers, maintenance personnel, firefighters, and property